2019 Pittsboro Youth Theater Summer Camps
in Sweet Bee Theater
9am-5pm Theater Camps
June - July
All campers will learn a comprehensive variety of theater skills, rehearse and perform a live play on Sweet Bee Theater stage.
Application at bottom of this page.
• All camps are all-day (9am-5pm) (Early Drop-off and/or Late Pick-up Available for extra fee. See below.)
• All camps by Pittsboro Youth Theater in Sweet Bee Theater in downtown Pittsboro, NC
• Each camp for campers of specific age range listed
• Every camp will be led by experienced Pittsboro Youth Theater Director(s) and Assistant(s)
• 3-Week INTENSIVE camps are for more experienced actors and actresses by audition only
3-Week Intensive PYT Premier Production
Little Mermaid Musical
• ages 10 and up, $265 per week, plus voice lesson(s)*
• by audition only - mandatory auditions March 24, 4pm
Robin Hood ages 7-12, $265
2019 Summer Camps
Beauty 'Beast ages 7-12, $265 FULL
Aladdin ages 7-12, $265
Cinderella ages 7-12, $265
NOTES ABOUT 3-WEEK INTENSIVE CAMP
• "Little Mermaid" Musical is an INTENSIVE 3-week camp
and will be a PYT Premiere Production for more skilled/experienced actors and actresses.
All cast members will receive professional voice lessons as follows:
- Entire cast will work with Musical Director as a group several times per week at no charge
- Key roles required to take 2 private voice lessons at $30 each over and above camp fee
- Minor roles required to take 1 private voice lesson at $30 over and above camp fee
• "Little Mermaid" Musical Directors Include:
Tammy Matthews, Artistic Director
Craig Witter, Technical Director
• 3-week Intensive camps conclude with multiple public performances in Sweet Bee Theater on the
weekend following camp.
• 2 FREE Performance Tickets will be provided to 3-week camper's family free of charge. Additional performance tickets for 3-week camp performances will be made available for sale to the general public on PYT's online store.
Sweet BeeTheater On-stage Performance(s) Concludes Every Theater Summer Camp
1-week camp performances will be free of charge (intended for campers family and friends)
NOTES ABOUT ALL CAMPS
NO PRODUCTION FEES - No additional fees will be charged for costumes, sets, props, house, etc.
Deposit (non-refundable): $75 per week due with completed application.
First come first served; register early to reserve your spot in the camp/play cast of your choice.
Balance due by beginning of 1st day of camp.
Campers need to bring their own snacks for 2 breaks and their own bag lunch.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up
Parents, please come into the facility to drop off and pick up your camper every day. Please arrive at 8:30am on the first Monday of camp to fill out paperwork and meet the staff. After the first day, all camps start at 9am and end at 5pm. On a regular basis please drop off campers no earlier than 8:45am and pick them up before 5:15pm. Campers dropped off before 8:45am and/or picked up after 5:15 will automatically be enrolled in Early Camp or Late Camp for $5 per hour or part thereof payable on the same day unless arrangements are made in advance.
Early Camp and Late Camp
Early Camp and Late Camp are billed at $5 per camper, per hour or part thereof. Early Camp starts at 7:45am Monday through Friday. Late Camp ends at 6:15pm. Campers picked up after 5:15 will automatically be enrolled in Late Camp for $5 per hour or part thereof payable on the same day.
Following online CAMP application required.
Hard copy applications cannot be accepted.
Sign Up Now!